Textile Technologies Europe Ltd maintain a comprehensive narrow fabric weaving facility consisting of shuttle, bobbin and high speed needle looms capable of manufacturing webbings, tapes, belts and woven sleevings for a wide range of industrial and high performance applications.
- Thermal insulation webbing.
- Electrical insulation tape
- Resin compatible tape for reinforced plastics
- Shuttle woven tapes and tubular sleeving
- Heavy belting for glass processing industry
- High performance webbing
We currently commission weave for a number of European high temperature yarn producers typically using E glass, S2 Glass, Silica, Quartz, Ceramic, Basalt, KEVLAR®, TWARON®, PANOX®, BELCOTEX® 110, PBO, Alumina Silica, NEXTEL® and other special blended and chemically treated yarns.
Stipulated as the only looms able to weave a woven selvedge on both sides of the tape thus eliminating any ‘alien’ catch thread and ensuring total uniformity. This is essential for many critical end use materials such as those used in military, aerospace and other applications.
High Speed and economical for the majority of general industrial applications.
Excellent for weaving heavy grade, high tex glass and other air texturized yarns and with multiple ply (layers).
Textile Technologies Europe Ltd have wide fabric converting and cutting facilities to slit fabric in to tape widths. In particular this includes Adhesive backed Electrical Insulation Tape and Heat Shield Tapes made from materials including E Glass and NOMEX® fibres as well as MYLAR® and KAPTON® Films.
* BELCOTEX® is a registered trademark of BELCHEM GmbH, Germany.
* KEVLAR® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
* PANOX® is a registered trademark of SGL Carbon SE.
* TWARON® is a registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V.
* MYLAR® is a registered trademark of Teijin Aramid B.V.
* KAPTON® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
* NOMEX® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
* NEXTEL® is a registered trademark of 3M Company.