- Outstanding temperature resistance
(from -170°C to +260°C);
- Excellent chemical resistance;
- Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean;
- High dielectric strength;
- Dimensional stability;
- Resistance to UV, IR and HF;
Lightweight PTFE Coated Glass Cloth suitable for:
- Food & Beverage Processing including Contact Cooking, Cooling & Freezing, Baking, Sterilizing, Drying, including vacuum drying, sizing, lining chutes, vessel linings and conveyor belting. Coatings comply with FDA and USDA regulations.
- Heat Sealing applications including side sealer belts for polyethylene packaging; mesh belts for heat shrink tunnels, release fabrics for uPVC welding plates, Non-Stick fabrics for covering hot wires sealing surfaces.
- Textile Fabrications including conveyor belts, covers for drying cylinders, laminations to foam and polymeric sheeting, cutting table covers.
- Screen Printing Processes
Heavyweight PTFE Coated Glass Cloth suitable for:
- Insulation jackets and fabricated bellows.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of the The Chemours Company.