Metal particles can be applied to E Glass or other high temperature fabric through a special thermal coating process which eliminates the middle layer adhesive system of other more standard foil laminated products. This greatly increases the temperature rating of the fabric, ensures no de-lamination of the reflective media and vastly increases the reflective properties of the fabric as there is more reflective surface area in particles than in a flat surface.
- The coating is resistant even above 650°C
- No flammable binders used,
- No smoke and smell development
- Temperature permanent coating,
- Very good radiation properties with low heat emission